Please note that herein “we” and “us” refers to Kari Livingston and employees, operating jointly as Creative Day™.
Your privacy is important to us and we’ll take all efforts to keep your personal information safe. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address and other contact information);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including filling out forms and submitting payments;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the collection of you email address and personal contact information; and
- any other information that you send to us.
Using Personal Information
- administer this website; personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfer
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website, such as testimonials or photographs, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites. Some of those are affiliate links and I may make a commission if you click, but I will not share your information with them.
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Embedded content from Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- by email to hello @ creativedaystudio . com
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.